See below for a range of prices for bridal makeup, creative photoshoots, makeovers, special effects and other information.
- £50 Bride (Trial Included)
- £25 Bridesmaids (+£10 Trial)
- £20 Mother of the Bride/Groom (+£10 Trial)
- £5 Under 14s and Flower Girls (Lip Gloss and Sparkles)
- £20 Other Guests
- £35 per Hour
- £95 Half Day (Up to 4 hours)
- £150 Full Day (Up to 8 hours)
- Discounts for students apply. Please contact me for student rates.
*What is included in this cost?
I will keep in contact with you leading up to the shoot with ideas and full face charts for you to review before the day of the shoot.
During the shoot I will ensure that the model's makeup is flawless and make continuous touch ups if and when needed.
After the shoot I will make sure you have copies of all face charts if needed.
- £20 Day
- £25 Evening
- £25 Prom
My rates for special effects vary depending on what you are looking for. Each look takes different amounts of time and product. I create my own prosthetics which take time and products so will therefore incur extra charges.
However, my rates are very reasonable so don't hesitate to contact me for an accurate quote.**
**What do I need to tell you when contacting you?
1. A photograph of the model(s) you're planning on using.
2. A basic description of the look(s) you're after.3. (Optional) Inspirational images to show me the type of look you want.
I am willing to work for trade depending on the assignment. If your concept is interesting and original enough to me I am happy to work for trade so feel free to ask me.
Please note, I am willing to travel to a shoot but may require travel expenses to be covered, this is likely to be a train fare or Megabus fare.
If you can't find the information you're looking for, please visit my 'Contact Me' page
If you're looking for prices for face painting and parties visit 'Little Masterpiece Facepainting'